Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

LIL’ KIM ANNOUNCES NEW MIXTAPE ‘LIL’ KIM SEASON’

add

Lil’ Kim Season is here. The Queen Bee has announced a title and release date for her long-awaited mixtape.

The project is set to rain down on fans Monday, March 28. She took to Twitter to share the news, with an illustrated cover featuring her portrait and a crown.

The Brooklyn MC has been warming up for the project, which follows 2014’s Hard Core 2K14. In the last three months, she has released a slew of tracks, including “Summer Sixteen (Freestyle),” the Maino-assisted “I Did It for Brooklyn,” “Panda (Remix),” and“#Mine” featuring Kevin Gates.

It’s unclear whether this is the project that the Queen Bee teased in December, when she said she had an album on the way. “I’m working on a new album for next year,” she told Hot 97 at the time. “I put up a post not too long ago, I was at my old record label, so maybe. I’ve got a couple tours that I’m going to be a part of.”

She is also expected to hit the road on the long-rumored Bad Boy reunion tour with Puff Daddy. She recently appeared alongside Diddy in the video for “Auction.”

 
add

No comments:

Post a Comment