Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Am Dating four Guys Currently So As To Make Right Choice – MzVee Reveals

add
Popular Ghanaian dancehall artiste MzVee has revealed that she is currently dating four men and she is yet to conclude who among them she will like to settle down with.

Speaking to Berla Mundi on GhOne in an interview, the “Borkor borkor” hitmaker said she wants to be steadfast so as to make the right decision, hence, her decision to try out four men.



“I am dating four guys now and the reason is that, I am studying them, I want to take time and know them very well.

“I am doing this because, I want to be able to make the right choice,” she said.

MzVee is popular for songs like Harmatan, Natural Girl, Revolution, Dancehall Queen, Re-Vee-Lation, Gimme Dat and My Everything.

You may also  like
Football Star John Mikel Obi Welcomes Twin
add

No comments:

Post a Comment