Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Second Series Of Empire Mariah Carey To Star In Hit TV Series

add
Mariah Carey is to guest star in the second series of Empire, its producer has revealed.

Lee Daniels let slip the news as the singer received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

“Watch her on Empire, you guys. She’s coming on Empire,” said Daniels, who previously cast Carey in his 2009 film Precious.

Jennifer Hudson and Naomi Campbell are among other celebrities to have had roles in the hit TV series about an embattled hip-hop impresario.
Carey, 45, attended Wednesday’s unveiling ceremony with her four-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.

“You’re melting my heart,” she told the crowd. “You’re making me cry, and that’s why I’m keeping on my sunglasses.

“But I cannot thank you enough. This is a huge honour.”

Carey recently completed a residency at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and will return there for more shows next February.

add

No comments:

Post a Comment